- Double-sided membrane
- Vertical stainless steel channels
- Large filling opening over entire length of press
- Built in 1,200-5,100 liter sizes
- Flagship Willmes press
- Most modern and efficient wine press in the world
- Built for volumes ranging from 750-34,000 liters
- Hermetically sealed lids
- Flexible Flexidrain juice channels
- Central juice outlet
A HISTORY OF QUALITY & LONGEVITY
Willmes is started
Willmes is started and the company begins operations.
Willmes engineers invent the pneumatic grape press.
MERLIN makes its debut
Willmes invents their flagship MERLIN tank press.
Scott Labs & Willmes join forces
Our collaboration begins and together we install the world's largest tank presses at Charles Krug.
SIGMA is born
Willmes reinvents the tank press and creates the SIGMA, with Scott Labs validating and perfecting in the US market.