The Seitz AKS4 Series Carbon Embedded Depth Filter Sheets from Pall are used for removing color, flavor and other trace impurities from wine, beer, distilled spirits, and botanical extracts.
The AKS4 media makes it possible to avoid the messy process of adding bulk carbon dust to your product, and trying to filter it out afterward. Better still, the adsorption efficiency of the Seitz AKS4 filter media is greater than the equivalent amount of bulk carbon, further reducing overall process time and increasing product yield.Benefits of AKS4 Carbon Media:
- Free of carbon dust
- Simplified handling and cleaning
- When using protection paper downstream, no further trap filtration required
- High adsorption efficiency as compared to PAC (powdered activated carbon)
- Reduction of overall process time
- Increased product yield
- Good permeability with excellent filtrate quality
- High economic efficiency due to a long service life
This product line has been approved for use in "Made with Organic Grapes" wines. Please contact us
for completed forms to submit to your organic certifying body.