Armbruster’s new solution for automatically removing jacks, stems and leaves after the destemming process.
The Rollersorter is a table of interlacing silicon rubber “spools” which rotate on adjustable shafts. Speed is regulated by the frequency drive. Grapes fall through the spaces between the spools, while the jacks, stems, and other debris gets carried away to the end of the table. Removable setting sheets provide adjustment to the spacing of the shafts to suit the size of the grapes.
The Rollersorter is compact and efficient, and can easily be added to an existing sorting line or destemmer for improved results.
- Rollersorter to remove jacks, stems and leaves up to 75% after destemming (depending on the fruit).
- For use with hand-picked and mechanically harvested grapes.
- Capacity up to 15 tons per hour.
- Machine has simple operation and is maintenance free. Rollers easily removable for cleaning.
- Adjustable holes for different sizes of grapes with insertable panels. Three positions: 14mm/19mm/24mm.
- Motor driven with variable frequency drive control.
- Extendable in two positions plus cleaning position, with the Drawer option.
- Available as a stand-alone item or as a retrofit to existing Rotovib/Roto Destemmer.