Orders are shipped from our Petaluma, CA facility M-F. In-stock goods are shipped out within 1 business day unless otherwise specified. If we are not able to meet this commitment a member of our team will contact you to discuss the timing. If you request a later shipping date at checkout we will schedule your order based on that request unless the request conflicts with one of our other policies.
Please Note: To ensure the highest product quality, we generally avoid shipping temperature-sensitive items when we know that they will sit in a carrier's facility over the weekend, unless our customer specifically requests otherwise. Depending on the carrier and service level you select, we may delay shipment of your order.
|Shipping Method||UPS Ground||FedEx Ground||FedEx Saver|
|Recommended Delivery Area||CA: Paso Robles to OR Border||CA South of Paso Robles, All of OR, WA, NV & AZ||All other States|
|Product Type||Recommended Ship Days|
|Dry Yeast, Fining Agents, & Enzymes||Monday - Thursday||Monday - Wednesday||Monday & Tuesday|
|Malolactic Bacteria & Encapsulated Yeast||Monday - Wednesday||Overnight Service Recommended||Overnight Service Recommended|
For More information about transit times to your location, please visit the time-in-transit pages for FedEx and UPS.
International ShippingUnfortunately we are not able to ship to international addresses. Many of our customers elect to have goods sent to a forwarder to be prepared and dispatched to their ultimate destination.
Fermentation and Filtration ProductsAll packages should be opened immediately upon receipt and contents should be checked against the packing slip. Scott Laboratories should be informed immediately of any discrepancies.
We offer credits on products which are returned within 15 days of shipment, so long as they adhere to the following guidelines:
- Products which are shipped in sealed packaging must be unopened and undamaged upon return.
- Goods that have been marked or labeled by the customer will not be accepted and no credit will be issued.
- We do not accept returns on malolactic bacteria.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Customer to pay return freight costs.
- In case of damage incurred during shipping: Claims must be reported within 5 working days of receipt of your order, and original packing must be retained for carrier inspection
- We do not accept returns of perishable items that have been stored improperly by the customer.