Scott Laboratories is the leading supplier for the North American wine and specialty beverage industry. We have deep roots embedded in the wine community dating back to 1933, where our story began at the University of California just days prior to the end of Prohibition.
Who We Are
We are a team of educators and innovators, helping winemakers and beverage producers hone their craft and refine their skills. From bringing the first commercially available cultured yeast strains to market; introducing the horizontal pneumatic grape press to North American winemakers; and spearheading the formation of the Cork Quality Council to help set minimum quality standards for the cork industry. We take pride in being a trusted resource for the community, while bringing the most innovative, cutting-edge technology, products and services to our customers.
Whether it’s your first year or your ninth decade doing business with us - you have a friend in Scott Labs
Scott Labs is building a workplace that values, invites, supports, celebrates, and embraces our differences. We believe that the measurement of our success includes our impact on both people and planet.
We believe that:
- Everyone should feel valued and have equal & equitable access to make a positive contribution and develop their career.
- Challenges and differences are navigated with transparency and clarity by honoring each other's humanity and different perspectives.
- Our job is to empower everyone to show up authentically.
- We must act with fairness, trust, safety, and respect.
- Sustainability includes supporting a healthy planet and offering economic and cultural benefit to our people and community.
Our vision at Scott Laboratories is to provide the best customer experience to the specialty beverage community.
Our mission is to advance the long-term success of the specialty beverage community by providing best-in-class products and services.
We believe in education, honesty, and doing the right thing.
Experts & Leadership
Field Sales Representative - Mexico